But have you ever wondered what keeps our Ninjas alive for long hours contributing on Viki? Or what a Ninja eats in order to be prepared for some segmenting or subbing work? After all, contributing can be very tedious work which one shouldn't underestimate.
You may have once questioned, "How in the world can anyone be segging and subbing at amazing speed, bringing us new subtitles within hours of upload?"
Today, we are going to share with you what the Ninjas Masters at our academy consume to keep their energy high so that they are ready to contribute on Viki in their spare time.
As you may all agree, segmenting, subbing, and editing are time-consuming processes that can take away time from your meals. Therefore, we often find ourselves eating and drinking in front of our computer screens, rather than skipping meals and jeopardizing our health.
What Do Ninjas Drink?
[Please note: It is important that a Ninja is in one's senses as segmenting and subtitling work demands concentration, speed and precision.]
What Do Ninja Eat?
Even though a ninja might "withstand" certain challenges (like cutting several parts in a row), he/she still needs a certain amount of energy and vitamins in order to cut well. This is a list of the typical things we eat while working:
- Chocolates in all its facets and "beauty" (almond roca dark, caramilk, kit-kat, twix, Ferrero Rocher, Godiva and Lindor, chocolate toffee covered macadamia nuts)
- Candy (jelly beans, gummy bears, gum, cough drops)
- Fruits (apples, strawberries, grapes, watermelons, pineapple, pears, melons, kiwis, bananas, citrus fruits)
- Jello (with whipped cream)
- Cookies (chocolate chip)
- Soup (congee, yam sweet soup)
- Asian foods (ramen, sushi, tteokbokki, jjajangmyeon, japchae, kimchi, dim sum)
- Dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, cheesecake)
- General snacks (chips, Cheetos, trail mix, pretzels, pistachios, crackers, rice cakes, energy bars)
- Meat (BBQ beef roasts, roast chicken, BBQ pork buns, curry beef buns, chicken nuggets)